WooCommerce works with WordPress and we are experts in developing websites running both WordPress and WooCommerce. WooCommerce runs 28% of all online stores worldwide.
Like WordPress, WooCommerce is an open source and the Get Fletch team can fully customise to your needs. The popularity of WooCommerce means many ecommerce themes (looks and feel) and plugins to carry out specialists’ tasks with WooCommerce, this mean we can cut your development bill as a lot of the coding has already been complete.
A few other advantages of using WordPress & WooCommerce
- It’s free and open source. This is something that should attract any business to WordPress
- Highly scalable so that it can expand and grow with your business.
- Fast page loading speed. Page load speed is a new Google metric so considerations need to be meet this
- Can be updated from anywhere, using a web browser or smartphone app.
- Regular updates. One thing you should be looking for in any content management system is whether the designer is going to keep it up to date. The open source nature of WordPress means that it is updated regularly.
- A huge choice of plug-ins.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Simple content management and easy to update
- Option for customers to log in to access private and restricted information
- Cross and up-sell opportunities